Discover the best foodie towns and Cotswolds inns in our food and drink issue – on sale now
We have a very tasty treat for you this month, as our latest issue focuses upon food and drink. There is an outdated idea that our national cuisine is bland, yet nothing could be further from the truth as we set out to prove. So, on the menu for issue 206, we have a starter of Britain’s best towns for foodies to visit, a main course of cosy Cotswold inns, and a large measure of London gin history to wash it all down with. There’s even the chance to win a delicious foodie trip to Yorkshire.
ALSO INSIDE THE ISSUE…
- Discover Tudor forts, medieval cathedrals and Bloomsbury Group gardens in historic Kent
- Step inside the grand Elizabethan mansion Burghley House and meet the family that have been in residence for 430 years
- Take a whistlestop tour of the best of Dundee ahead of the opening of a brand new V&A museum by the water
- Uncover the places and myths surrounding the iconic outlaw Robin Hood as a new film hits the cinemas
- Explore the theatres, bars and scenes of scandal in Oscar Wilde’s London
Pick up the latest issue from our online store today to read all these stories and more.