This month, we’re celebrating the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria with a ‘Royal Special’ issue – on sale now
In our latest issue, our tribute to Her Majesty, we’ve turned to her biographer Lucy Worsley, the popular TV presenter and Historic Royal Palaces curator. Join Lucy for an intimate and entertaining tour of the Queen’s favourite places around the British Isles.
Continuing that regal theme elsewhere, this issue’s London section is also devoted to our current Royal Family, as we reveal the various palaces, boutiques, restaurants and hotels that have received the royal seal of approval.
ALSO INSIDE THE ISSUE…
- Find out how Edinburgh was shaped by 18th-century thinkers
- Read up on five great literary escapes based on our best-loved authors
- Celebrate the 250th anniversary of the man who defeated Napoleon
- Take a 24-hour tour of the Falmouth, the Cornish harbour town bustling with history and creativity
- Discover Lady Londonderry’s stunning former home and gardens
- Explore the Lake District, England’s largest National Park
Pick up the latest issue from our online store today to read all these stories and more.