Enter our competition for the chance to head to the Jurassic Coast and celebrate the new On Chesil Beach film
The film adaptation of Ian McEwan’s 1960s-set novel On Chesil Beach opens this month and it will draw attention to stunning stretch of English coastline.
To celebrate the film’s release, Discover Britain has teamed up with Lionsgate, Vintage and The Manor House to create a fantastic competition prize. Enter below for your chance to win a luxury break in Dorset, complete with a stay in a 16th-century manor with rooms overlooking Chesil Beach.
On top of that, our winner will be invited to dine with a guest in the hotel restaurant as well as taking home a copy of the novel and a limited edition Art Deco-style print that is unavailable to buy anywhere in the shops.
- One lucky winner drawn at random from the entries received will enjoy the following:
- A two-night stay for two adults in a premium room at The Manor House, Bridport, Dorset
- Dinner for two (on one of the nights) at The Manor House restaurant
- A limited edition On Chesil Beach lithograph print by Becky Bettesworth
- A copy of Ian McEwan’s 2007 novel On Chesil Beach (Vintage, RRP £9.99)
Four runners up will also receive copies of the book.