Enter our latest competition for the chance to immerse yourself in the history and mystery of Loch Ness
Experience the wonders of Loch Ness thanks to our partnership with Visit Inverness Loch Ness. This prize package shows off the best of the area with authenticity and style. One winner and their guest will stay for two nights at the much-loved Kingsmills Hotel, dating back to 1785. Kingsmills is dedicated to providing traditional, passionate service and is surrounded by spectacular golf, history, distilleries and castles – the perfect Scottish bolthole.
During your stay you’ll have the chance to experience Loch Ness in all of its glory. Firstly, thanks to Loch Ness by Jacobite, who have been hosting guided Highland Adventure tours on its waters for over 40 years. You’ll cruise past Urquhart Castle, which has stood majestically on a rocky promontory for more than 800 years. Tickets for the castle are also up for grabs.
A second optional excursion on the loch will be at speed on a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) courtesy of five-star boat tour company Cruise Loch Ness. Afterwards, enjoy a more leisurely afternoon tea at The Camerons Tea Room & Farm Shop in the nearby village of Foyers.
Finally, go back in time at The Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition, where seven themed areas reveal 500 million years of history, natural mystery and legend. We hope you have more luck winning this incredible prize than you might have spotting Nessie – there are no guarantees there!
- One lucky winner drawn at random from the entries received will enjoy the following:
- A two-night stay for two in an upgraded room at the Kingsmills Hotel with full Scottish breakfast on both mornings, one three-course dinner and full leisure club use
- A two-hour cruise for two on Loch Ness with Loch Ness by Jacobite
- Two passes to visit Urquhart Castle
- Afternoon tea at The Camerons Tea Room
- A RIB trip for two with Cruise Loch Ness
- Tickets for two to The Loch Ness Centre and Exhibition
Terms and conditions
The closing date for entries is 17 October 2020. The prize should be redeemed by 31 October 2021. Aside from the two tours, all other travel is not provided.
How to enter
To enter just answer the question below: