Explore Scotland’s Highlands, meet the Queen in the sixties and visit marvellous museums in the new issue of Discover Britain
Venture inside the nation’s most famous, ancient, and unusual museums, in our museum special – out now. Experience the tranquil beauty of autumn in the Scottish Highlands, and travel back to the swinging sixties to see how Queen Elizabeth proved herself a thoroughly modern monarch, before exploring Liverpool, birthplace of the decade’s most famous band, The Beatles.
INSIDE THE ISSUE
- Uncover the secrets of Britain’s ancient and most prized treasures from the Crown Jewels to the Sutton Hoo Helmet
- Step inside Hatfield House to find a family home steeped in Tudor history
- Discover how Winston Churchill and Clement Attlee forged an unlikely friendship for the good of the country during wartime
- Explore the horticultural jewel in London’s crown, Kew Gardens
- And enter our competition to win an exciting trip to London, including afternoon tea and tickets to the Fashioned from Nature exhibition at the V&A